Пример выполнения задания 3 устной части ЕГЭ по английскому языку
You will have to start speaking in 1.5 minutes and will speak not more than 2 minutes (12-15 sentences).
In your talk remember to speak about:
• where and when the photo was taken
• what/who is in the photo
• what is happening
• why you keep the photo in your album
• why you decided to show the picture to your friend
You have to talk continuously, starting with:
I’ve chosen photo number 1.
1. Well, Mary, come to me. I want to show you some of my photos.
2. Look at this photo. It was taken last month, in May. It was the last day of school and everyone was happy. The weather was nice and sunny. I took this photo in our school yard where the schoolchildren were having some fun.
3. In the photo you can see our school yard. In the foreground you can see my younger sister Ann and some of her friends. In the background you can see our school building and some trees.
4. Ann and her friends are having some fun after the last lesson of this school year. My sister is skipping, her friend Kate is skipping too. Other children are playing some game. The children are really happy and they are wearing light summer clothes because the weather is really warm.
5. I keep this photo in my album because I really like the atmosphere of this day and when I look at it, I feel the joy and happiness of my sister and her friends. Also this photo reminds me of my school and my childhood.
6. I decided to show you this photo because I know that next year you are going to finish school. I am sure you will miss it so I recommend you to take some photos of your school and your school life. These photos will remind you of your childhood.
7. All in all, I hope you like this photo just as I like it.
Если нашли ошибку в тексте, выделите
её и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.
© 2008-2018. «4ЕГЭ»